CMS Annual Report 2020/21
The CMS Annual Report 2020/21 has been tabled in Parliament.
The overall performance achievement for CMS in 2020/21 was 90.83% – 80% is the benchmark set by the AGSA.
Other performance achievements include:
- Unqualified audit report by the Auditor General
- ICT systems up-time were maintained 99% of the time
- Revised PMB benefit package updated & costed
- Increased research projects in support of the National Health Policy
- Increased stakeholder awareness and training sessions
- Improvement in the resolution of complaints during the year
Download the Annual Report below:Download
Download the Industry Report below:Download
Download the Annexures below:Download