The CMS has decided to implement the following additional operational measures in response to the COVID-19 lockdown announced that will be in place between the 26 March and 16 April 2020:
- All meetings at CMS are postponed indefinitely.
- All CMS personnel will remain at home during the lockdown period, except when required by the CMS to perform critical tasks, which cannot be carried out from home.
- The office will, therefore, operate with a skeleton staff during the lockdown and will only respond to:
- Emergency clinical and administrative enquiries
- Emergency Complaints Contact Centre numbers: 0861 123 267
- Urgent regulatory matters
- Follow-ups on URGENT outstanding matters
- Coronavirus related enquiries for support and guidance
The CMS will also be totally shut down for business between 10 and 13 April 2020 for the Easter Holidays. Finally, the CMS wishes to stress the importance of adhering to hand sanitizing, good hygiene practices and social distancing.