Circular 50 of 2022: Live Webinars for Healthcare Brokers 2022
The Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) will be hosting live Webinars for Accredited Healthcare Brokers. The webinars will take place on the CMS virtual platform over a period of two days, followed by a compulsory assessment.
Delegates can only claim allocated CPD hours if they have attended the full two days, and successfully completed the assessment.
R350.00 per delegate.
04 – 05 October 2022: Virtual classroom attendance.
06 – October 2022: Summative assessment and certification.
The following topics will be covered:
- Compliance requirements for Financial Service Providers (FSPs) and understanding of Board Notice 194.
- The FAIS Act and the code of conduct for FSPs.
- The Medical Schemes Act and accompanying regulations.
- Broker conduct and ethical behaviour.
- Overview of healthcare and PMB Costs.
- PMB Definition guideline and COVID-19.
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD):
Delegates will be able to claim CPD hours from the Financial Planning Institute upon successful completion of the programme.
Please use your full names, surname and BR number as your reference number. Each participant must have a separate BR number. No group registration using one BR number is allowed.
Click here to register for the workshop.
The agenda and the link for the webinar will only be sent to delegates who have paid for the training. Kindly send your proof of payment to the contact person indicated five days prior to the date of the training. Failure to do so will automatically remove you from the delegate list.
Download the Circular here.