Member Rights Education
The CMS is offering medical scheme members a tailored presentation on member rights, delivered through community radio stations. Our Consumer Education interviews are offered in Sesotho, Nguni languages, English and Venda.
On the interview, the CMS will cover the following topics:
- Consumers have the right to join a medical scheme
- Consumers have the right not to be unfairly discriminated
- Consumers have the right to acquire cover for dependents
- Consumers have the right as a dependent, to continue membership after death of a principal member
- Consumers have the right not to be charged more because of old age or ill-health
Listen to the interview in isiZulu live on Khwezi FM 90.5 MHz on 12 May 2021 from 11h15 AM.