Induction Programme for Trustees
The Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) will be hosting a two-day induction training programme for newly appointed members of the Board of Trustees of medical schemes. The webinar will be held on Microsoft Teams on 30 September and 01 October 2021.
The induction sessions are aimed at providing guidance to newly appointed members of the Board of Trustees on the following:
• Introduction and Compliance to the Medical Schemes Act
• Overview of healthcare, PMBs and COVID-19 as a PMB
• Complaints and Adjudication procedures
• Financial soundness of a medical scheme
• Accreditation of healthcare brokers and managed care organisations
To register for the workshop, click here.
Please note: The link and programme will only be communicated to delegates who have satisfied all the registration requirements.
For queries or any of CMS training programmes, please mail: email@example.com